USPS is an acronym that represents the United States Postal Service. It consists of a large member saddled with the responsibility of contributing to the country’s development. The LiteBlue USPS is designed for postal service workers across the country. This article is structured to help you know more about USPS LiteBlue and how you can log in to this service.
USPS LiteBlue Login
- Visit the official Liteblue website. Enter your username and password.
- It is a portal that enables you to log in and access your USPS account. Note that it’s only the employee that can access this platform.
LiteBlue is designed to boost employee communication. It will help you stay connected and communicate better. The USPS LiteBlue has information that you need about revenue and service performance, career development, recognition, and products, among others.
USPS LiteBlue is always evolving to deliver great results and serve you better. Therefore, you are enjoined to log in to this web service often.
Steps to Login to LiteBlue USPS
It is essential that you know that the portal can only be accessed by its USPS employees with unique IDs. The steps involved in signing in to USPS LiteBlue website:
- Visit the official website of the USPS. https://ssp.usps.gov/.
- Navigate to the login page.
- You will find two fields on the login page.
- Supply the Employee ID and USPS password.
- Click on the ‘Log On’ button once you have supplied the information above.
- You will then have access to your LiteBlue USPS account.
You will be able to log in easily to your LiteBlue USPS account if you follow the steps given above.
The two important requirements that you need to access the USPS portal as an employee are employee ID and USPS password. Your employee contains 8 digits, which can be easily seen on your earning statement. Furthermore, you need to visit the website to create a password.
Features of LiteBlue USPS that you need to Know
The LiteBlue USPS portal and web service have been around for quite some time now. Every employee and affiliated member needs to access the official portal to enjoy its full services. It is important that you know that the USPS LiteBlue has many features available to users. Here are some important features of LiteBlue USPSS that you should know:
- It is a web portal that allows the employees of the US Postal Services to directly access their work, product and revenue, and recognition, among others.
- LiteBlue USPS manages the services and the data of employee’s personal direction.
- It offers excellent recorded system management through the directory for record purposes and future use.
- Liteblue employees can easily access their ePayroll details. Liteblue ePayroll helps everyone manage their earning statements.
- Users can easily access information related to job tracking and mail tracking.
- There is no restraint in the data flow, and the request is based on the hierarchy level.
- Log in, and access to the employee portal is secured.
- Schedule processing for shipment is automatic.
- LiteBlue USPS shares details of a specific project to satisfy customers’ desires.
- Original Source for all this info: source website.
Some important facts about LiteBlue USPS
Having known some of the features of USPS, it is vital that you get yourself acquainted with some of the important facts about this web service. The service operates over 156 million addresses in one financial year. Other facts about the UPSS that you need to know are as follows:
- The USPS LiteBlue is multi-lingual, giving room for simple Spanish and Chinese. It is worth knowing that the first-hand language of the web service is the English Language.
- There are over 336 million visitors to this website.
- As of 2016, the LiteBlue USPS generates revenue of $1.4 trillion.
- The number of service employees is about 7.5 million, while there are 150 thousand non-career employees and about 500 thousand career employees in the United States Postal Service.
- The Postal Service of the United States generates its revenue through stamps, couriers, and transport charges, and it is unique in the sense that it does not collect the tax.
- The USPS gives priority to the elderly and disabled members of society. They make sure a post that gets to its destination faster if they notice that it is an accident or medical emergency-related mail. They treat such emails urgently, whether it is Standard or First Class.
- You can access free, recyclable boxes under the flat rate priority order.
- LiteBlue App can be downloaded on iOS devices and Android to give you quick access to their services and keep track of your mail.
- There are different categories of the mailing system. There are Standard mail and First Class mail.