Many people are not aware of the fact that Xender is a handy app that also works on PC. If you are looking for the best method of getting this application on your computer, you are on the right page. You will be exposed to the excellent features of this app. Not only that, but you will also learn how to download the application on your system.
What is Xender Software?
Xender is a versatile application that allows you to transfer files from one device to another. The Xender app is popular among Android phone users. It is the leading app through which they share songs, documents, films, and other files. Xender supports almost all types of wallpapers, GIFs, videos, among others. Apart from being compatible with most data, it is fast in action. It transfers files of varying sizes within seconds. With this application, you can transfer data from one device to another provided both devices have the app.
When you install Xender on PC, it enables you to share received from other computers and also transfer files to them on a wireless connection. LAN connection is not needed when transferring files with Xender.
One advantage of Xender for PC is that you can transfer files from your system to iOS and Android devices, which means you can quickly transfer files from your personal computer to your Smartphone or vice versa without using Bluetooth or USB cable. So, if you have been finding it challenging to connect your phone with your PC to enable you to share essential files, download Xender on your System.
Steps to Download Xender On Windows 10 Using Bluestacks
A more straightforward way to download Xender is through the use of an emulator. Follow these steps to download Xender via Bluestack Emulator:
- Download and install Bluestacks Emulator on your PC.
- Open the app and click on the search button.
- Input Xender for PC in the Search box and click enter.
- Better still, go to Play Store, locate the app, and click on it.
- The app gets downloaded and installed automatically.
Xender is an application that is highly efficient when it comes to sending files across different devices. It gives you the advantage of sharing data without USB cable or Bluetooth connectivity.
Xender Software features on Windows 10 OS
Some of the excellent features of this application are listed below:
- The app is free for users. No subscription fee, monthly or yearly charges.
- Xender helps you to establish a wireless connection between two devices. You can transfer files across different equipment – iOs, Android, and Windows. It eliminates the use of a Lan connection when sending data from one device to another.
- As mention above, this application is a cross-platform tool that allows you to transfer files from your PC to an iPhone or an Android Phone.
- When it comes to speed, Xender performs better than other Bluetooth and LAN connectivity.
- Xender is a versatile application that enables you to send different types of files ranging from .exe to .msi files.
- This application has a user-friendly interface; it is easy to understand and navigate.
- You don’t need to get connected to the internet before you transfer files with Xender. It saves you the cost of data. Exchanging files between two PCs is done offline.
- Xender app is compatible with Windows PC, which means that you search for devices nearby to exchange different sizes of files.
- Xender allows you to share diverse types of files, including music, GIF, video, documents, software application, among others.
How to Download Xender Software on Windows 10 Laptops
Here are the steps to take to download Xender on your Windows 10 PC:
- Open the Xender application on your device.
- Click the plus sign located at the bottom right corner of the Xender application interface.
- Enable Wi-Fi hotspot on your device.
- Locate an IP address on the app.
- Use this IP address on the Windows 10 PC browser on which you want to receive the app.
- Connect your PC with the device’s hotspot.
- Enter the IP address in the web browser of your system.
- A dialogue box will come up once the PC detects the Xender application.
- Click on ‘Accept’.
- Follow this procedure anytime you want to exchange files between your PC and Smartphone.